Jan 9, 2018
Jessica Yarbrough is a successful entrepreneur and creator of the CEO Babe brand. As a business consultant, she helps high achieving women hone their unique brilliance to create profitable coaching and consulting businesses. Her adventures have taken her from burn out in the start up world to spending several years backpacking the world solo, to becoming a single mama with no money and finally to building a successful six figure consulting business.
Favorite Quote: “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe”
1. In what way do you practice the most amount of self-love? Yoga and massage
2. In what way do you struggle in giving yourself love? Committing to adequate rest
3. What has you most excited right now? Launching next round of CEO Babe Academy
4. What was holding you back from loving yourself? Looking within
5. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? Raise your prices, own your worth
6. Share a resource that has helped you love wholeheartedly. Dr. Wayne Dyer
7.What book would you recommend to Love Club? http://www.bit.ly/relentlessfromgoodtogreattounstoppabl
This month’s podcast sponsor:
http://www.laurenherrera.com/growth-u Get $50 your first program! (click link for details)
–> TAG me on social media listening to this episode.
--> Use the hash: #loveisaverbpodcast and be featured on my instagram and facebook stories!!