Nov 24, 2017
This episode expands upon Tuesday’s episode with Tonia Revere. She mentioned the 12 universal laws as well the laws of responsibility and attraction.
Here’s the BIGGEST takeaway: if you don’t take responsibility for the crappy things that have happened in your life you will keep the things you want away from you and attract more things that are like the previous experiences you’re raging about.
Taking responsibility for what has happened AND how you will respond to what has happened to you will tip the scales in your favor so you can start attracting what you actually want!!
🎄💦—> Join the #holidayhiit challenge THIS MONDAY - November 27th. It’s 2 weeks and ends on December 10th!
🎄💦—> Go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/smashthescale to join!
⚫⚫⚫ BLACK FRIDAY SALE! ⚫⚫⚫
Here's what's included in my 1:1 high-level fitness and nutrition coaching:
- Daily texting Mon-Fri, with once a day responses to all questions
- Weekly check in via 30 minutes phone call and email
- Monthly 100% customized *workout program for strength, fat loss and/or flexibility, depending on your goals, fitness level and schedule, etc. - Facebook mastermind group for accountability and community, and to connect to like-minded women!
- Diet detective coaching to learn how to eat sustainably for long term fat loss - this will be 100% individualized to your personal preferences, psychological sensitivities and unique metabolism
- Extensive video instruction I have a max of SEVEN spots open for the new year!
📩📩📩Email email@example.com for how to get started!